Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hand at the Football



This Blog will follow my trip to the 2006 World Cup in Germany to watch all Australia's first round matches (Japan, Brazil, Croatia) plus Engalnd's first game against Paraguay.

My schedule is to leave Sydney on 8 June for Frankfurt via Dubai, for the England game on 10 June. Then on to Kaiserslautern for Australia's first game against Japan on 12 June. From 14 to 17 June I will be in London on business, and to sit in a pub for England's second game versus Trinadad & Tobago (captained my mate Dwight Yorke) on 15 June.

Back to Munich for Australia versus Brazil on 18 June, and after a few days with friends at a place called Bayerisch Eisenstein, on to Stuttgart (also home of the Mercedes Benz factory) for Australia and Croatia on 22 June.

Returning to Munich, I spend a couple of days in Dubai before flying back to Sydney, and the Coldplay concert on 27 June.

Now, if Australia reaches the second round, I might be tempted to ... let's worry about that if it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home